Monday, October 28, 2013

How many users can you follow in Twitter



The other day I created a Twitter Account, and was wondering how many users can i follow on the single day. I checked the Twitter FAQ, and it was mentioned that Technically i can follow around 2000 people. Also on a Single day i can follow around 1000 Users. Once we reach 2000 then you might need more followers so that you can follow others.

When I read this I was like.. What the hell.. what if some one keep spamming, or keep on following users wont that be irritating. So I was like the twitter policy is not so good.

Thought of trying it myself.. I started following people. Finally reached 1000 and got a message that i have reached the Technical Limit. And i was like..ahahaha no one stopped me spamming or following 1000.

The next day when I logged into my Account I was.. Shocked to see a notice, an Agreement that I have tried to spam and sending out many requests. I accepted the agreement that will not repeat it again. When logged in to my surprise I had 0 Followers and 0 Following.

Wooowww.. Thats when I felt good, that even though their limit is 1000 however still if you spam with no reason you would be warned and stopped. So felt that Twitter Policies are actually Real Good.

So guys lets not follow with no reasons.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment